Wednesday, April 25, 2012

The Deeep End pt.2

After 30 minutes of that thing she called swimming she always headed to the showers followed by about 20 minutes in the sauna and me watching her and damn near cumming on my self. When it came to Paris I just couldn't help myself. I don't now what it was about her, but whenever she was around I had this crazy feeling inside that I couldn't control. I became that stalker you read about in the news. Just as I was about to take my trip to Paris in walks Dierdra the wanna be Olympic swimmer if only she could get her fat ass down the length of the pool without being out of breath. " Hi Kaaaay" she says with that stupid grin on her face and lust in her eyes, looking at me like I was the last hot dog of the day on the BBQ grill. Hi Dierdra I grimaced back, barely making eye contact and damning her inside for making me miss Paris today. Now I have to sit here with a wet pussy pissed off and watch her fat ass. I wish I could tie a brick or two to her ankles and put a end to her shit once and for all. As I was stirng up all sorts of evil deeds in my head, here comes Dierdra motioning to me to hand her a kickboard; I got a kick for her, but it ain't no board. "Can you get me the yellow one sweetie?" Fuck it I said as I got her the kickboard knowing that my day in Paris was only in my mind, she was gone, at least for now. Refocusing my attention back to the pool, I really took a look at Dierdra and honestly she wasn't bad looking and she wasn't fat just thick but I had to complain about something because she was no Paris and she was fucking annoying to say the least.......

Thanks for stopping by again. Stay tuned as things begin to heat up. See you next Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment