Wednesday, April 11, 2012

The Deep End

The highlight of my day! Paris W. this beautiful chocolate honey with thighs that could crush a walnut and an ass that begged to be rode. She was beautiful and her breast had the perkiness of a 20 year old; although I'm guessing she was either in her late 30's or early 40's based on a conversation I once overheard her having with another member.

Her presence seemed to touch me from the inside out. I swear I should have kept an extra pair of underwear in my locker just for the days she came to the pool.

I wondered what her mother must have looked like; I remember thinking and shaking my head from side to side because Paris W. was one bad ass bitch that never noticed me, let alone gave me a second glance. Anyway; someone like her had to already be taken and probably straight too, but that wasn't about to stop me. I have been obsessing over her far too long not to get something out of the deal.
While everyone at the pool walked in with the traditional one piece ready to get there Michael Phelps on, she strutted her ass thru here in this scantly clad, sexy ass two piece that screamed look at me bitches and don't hate. I noticed her and if I have anything to do with it she will... be taking notice of me.

What I did noticed was after all that she couldn't even swim, but who really gave a shit as good as she looked. My fantasy was definitely not to take her swimming I chuckled quietly as I watched her in a pathetic attempt to do laps........Thank you for stopping by come back next Wednesday as The Deep End continues and don't forget to leave a comment. You can also contact me at liesandlesbiantales@gmail.com and tweet @lesbiantales




3 comments:

  1. Why you had me going and stop. Lol. I will be back . Very good read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! You better get in that pool and give her mouth to mouth! I'll be back next time.

    ReplyDelete