Thursday, May 17, 2012

The Deep End pt.3

Annoyed, I made myself comfortable in my chair and tried to imagine what it would be like fucking Paris, straight up giving her the business; then I heard her voice, loud and annoying as ever. "KAAAAAAY" Dierdra seemed to sing out sounding like an American Idol reject. I cringed at the sound of her voice working my very last nerve. "What is it Dierdra?" I said. "Can you help me improve my freestyle?" "I will help you on one condition; you stop singing my damn name, just Kay all right, just Kay." Dierdra agreed and we spent the next hour and some working on her freestyle and backstroke. She was a pretty good swimmer. "Who knew?" Having finished her swimming for the day Dierdra thanked me and headed for the locker room. As she left I thought, that was alright; I enjoyed helping her with her swimming. Not only did it kill some time but for the first time I saw Dierdra as an adult and not a love sick puppy. It's been about an hour since Dierdra had gone, now it was time for me to leave for the day. I packed up my things and headed for the locker room. Inside; who did I see standing there butt ass naked? "Dierdra" my jaw dropped. Her thick ass was thick in all the right places. I didn't want to stare but she was standing in front of my locker trying to have a conversation with me. How would anyone be able to look away from those perky double D's with the nipples pierced and a bush so neatly shaved? I certainly gave her the once over, well maybe twice. Standing looking dumbfounded I said "excuse me D can I get to my locker. "sure, I'm sorry, I didn't realize I was taking up your space" "no problem" I said looking her over again and overcome with moisture between my legs. As I began changing I thought, I could fuck this bitch right now but that would lead to more trouble than I need in my life right now. I finished changing, headed or the door when Dierdra asked me if I had any plans for the evening. I immediately declined her inevitable invitation by telling her I was very tired and wanted to go home and get some rest. She wouldn't take no for an answer. I finally gave in. It wasn't like I had anything to do tonight anyway. My boi's were busy, my jump off had to spend time with her children and KAY DON'T LOVE THE KIDS, so why not. We left the gym and headed towards Wings and Things, they had good food, good drinks and they were cheap. I swear those wings were so good they would make you want to slap your mama if she took one without asking. Me and Dierdra seemed to be hitting it off very well, one drink lead to two, two lead to three and the rest is a blur. What I do remember is at around drink four we were all over one another, touching, kissing, feeling under different circumstances probably fucking. I know she had my pussy wet; beyond that I don't even remember how I made it home. The next morning I got a call from Dierdra wanting to thank me for everything. "Everything, what is everything?" I said and she laughed........... Thanks for checking in. Come back next week and find out what really happened. Feel free to leave a comment here or on FB I like knowing what's on your mind. Tell me what you think should happen next, maybe I will use it and if I do I will send you an official lies and lesbian t-shirt or hat (only for comments left at the blog site that contain FB info so I can contact you and get you your gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment