Thursday, May 24, 2012

FOR PLEASURE (know your worth and step)

Girl:  You make me beg like a dog
        You take me out only when you feel like it
        I have to take your shit everyday
        Every now and again you want to play
        I cant stand the fact you ignore my cries
        When you leave the house you never say bye
        I do whatever it takes to please you
        Still you won't stay
        Its that same old bullshit day after day
        My love is not to be taken for granted
        I tell you I need more
        You tell me if I have a problem with this
        No one is keeping you from opening that door
Boi:  I know how I treat you may seem unfair
        But I'm not in a position to really care.
        I keep you around.... because you fuck like a rabbit
        Like a pack of Newports you're just a bad habit
        So tell me girl.... why are you hoping for more
        AGAIN.... no one is keeping you from opening that door
       Simply put; your job here is to please
       Now shut the fuck up and get on your knees
       Don't think for a moment you will ever be my wife
       Not now
       Not ever
       Not in another life
       I will always see you as nothing more than my whore
       CAUSE THAT'S HOW I ROLL BITCH!
  

1 comment: