Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Over A Bitch

Lies and Lesbian Tales
Lies.....And.....Lesbian.....Tales
She told me she loved me
I found out she had lied
She claimed to be a lesbian
I found out she was bi
Everything she had ever said and done was made up of little tales.
What I'm thinking about doing to her would certainly have me in jail.
But, what can I do?
I need to make that bitch pay.
I feel like she's walking around laughing at me day after day.
This is what I get for not listening, my boi's warned me not to fuck with that
But my dumb ass was blinded by her pretty face, her slim waist and a ass that was fat.
She really did a number on me.
I SWEAR it was because her pussy was right and she put it on me like a pro almost every single night.
Sure; I can blame myself.
I just didn't want to see.
You know what they say about rose color glasses; there pretty in pink.

I've finally taken them off.
Now I'm just waiting for the day.
Hell yes; I'm still going to make that bitch pay.
I can't let her get away with all her lies and lesbian tales
Even if it means me going to jail.
Out of all the things she has done to me
I would have let her ass live
But now she's crossed the line and that I can't forgive.
I'm plotting and scheming
I want her dead in a ditch
I'm so fucking mad
How dare that bitch!
Come Monday morning
She will be on a slab in the morgue
I warned her time and time again
NEVER EVER FUCK WITH MY DOG!

Tonya F
Thanks for checking in again. The Deep End will continue next week

2 comments: